phpBB • robots.txt

Hi guys. I created a robots.txt to stop robots getting to some information such as member profiles... Does this look right to you, ...

phpBB • PHPBB3.2 No Robots.txt ?

Hello all, I recently upgraded to phpbb3.2 and decided to check the google web tools site, too my suprise when I clicked on the robots.txt checker it showed ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

phpBB • robots.txt?

I have a general error in my log saying I'm missing robots.txt. I just read a 5 year old thread here that phpbb doesn't use robots.txt???

'app.php' Robots.txt rule disallow - phpBB

Create my own robots.txt file to prevent google from wasting time indexing uninteresting routes on my website, such as 'memberlist.php?

As adding a robot.txt to phpBB?

I would like to add a robots.txt file to my phpbb, by the following reasons: - My forum has sections do not want indexed.

phpBB • Robot.txt

i am considering creating robot.txt for my phpbb forum 3.2 because spiders are crawling almost all the areas of the forum.

PHPBB Robots.txt Rules? - Stack Overflow

You can only disallow directories via robots.txt, not files. First, remove the asterisks from the directories. Disallow: /adm/ Disallow ...

Bad and good bots/robots - phpBB

txt file . This is simple .txt file that you put in the root of your domain with directives that will tell the bot what it is allowed to do. If ...

phpBBStatusSite/web/robots.txt at master - GitHub

This is the OS Status Site by phpBB that will monitor phpBB.com and other *.phpBB.com related sites. It is licensed under the GPLv3 and ...

Robots.txt for phpBB 2.x.x - LinuxReviews

Robots.txt for phpBB 2.x.x. phpBB is a very popular PHP-based forum. The forum does not come with a very good default Robots Exclusion Standard robots.txt file.